- Negotiated ISDA Master Agreements, repurchase and securities lending agreements and other ancillary documents for collective and common trusts, mutual funds, insurance separate accounts and pension plans.
- Helped investors under various Lehman Brothers synthetic debt and equity-linked investment products recover over $120 million.
- Represented various insurance companies in connection with development and implementation of Derivatives Use Plan; including registration and approval under New York Insurance Law.
- Structured and implement compliance and risk management policies on behalf of registered investment advisers and commodity trading advisers.
- Drafted and reviewed investment management agreements and investment policies on behalf of investment advisers and institutional investors.
- Aided in the development, structure and implementation of new products and trading strategies.
- Collective and Common Trusts
- Commodity Pools
- Commodity Trading Advisers
- Independent Directors
- Investment Advisers
- Life Insurance Companies
- Mutual Funds
- Pension Plans and Plan Fiduciaries
- Service Providers
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act
- Investment Advisors Act of 1940
- Investment Company Act of 1940
- Commodities and Exchange Act
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA)
- United States Bankruptcy Code
- Federal Deposit Insurance Act
- New York Banking and Insurance Law